Some of these are truly interesting...
* Coca-Cola was originally green. (am guessing that wasn't a great marketing plan...)
* The most common name in the world is Mohammed.
* The names of all the continents end with the same letter that
they start with.
* The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue. (oh yeah baby!)
* There are two credit cards for every person in the United States.
* TYPEWRITER is the longest word that can be made using the letters
only on one row of the keyboard. (Who has time to work this out?)
* Women blink nearly twice as much as men. (is that just during the mascarra application?)
* You can't kill yourself by holding your breath. (oh..damn...)
* It is impossible to lick your elbow.
* People say, "Bless you" when you sneeze because when you sneeze,
your heart stops for a millisecond. (OMG...)
* It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.(yeah but their orgasms last for 30 mins...who wants
to look at the sky anyway!)
* If you sneeze too hard, you can fracture a rib. If you try to
suppress a sneeze, you can rupture a blood vessel in your head or neck and
die. (hmm..I am in trouble!@)
* Each king in a deck of playing cards represents great kings from
Spades - King David
Clubs - Alexander the Great,
Hearts - Charlemagne
Diamonds - Julius Caesar.
* 111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321 (OMG...someone does not have a life...)
* If a statue of a person in the park on a horse has both front
legs in the air that means that the person died in battle. If the horse has
one front leg in the air that means that the person died as a result of
wounds received in battle. If the horse has all four legs on the ground
then that means that the person died of natural causes.
* What do bullet proof vests, fire escapes, windshield wipers and
laser printers all have in common?
They were all invented by women. (and you are surprised?)
* This is the only food that doesn't spoil. What is this?
* A crocodile cannot stick its tongue out. (Did we pay someone to find this out?)
* A snail can sleep for three years.
* All polar bears are left handed.
* American Airlines saved $40,000 in 1987 by eliminating just one
olive from each salad served in first-class.
* Butterflies taste with their feet.
* Elephants are the only animals that can't jump. (would you really want them to?)
* In the last 4,000 years, no new animals have been domesticated.
* On average, people fear spiders more than they do death.
* Shakespeare invented the words 'assassination' and 'bump'.
* 'Stewardesses' is the longest word that can be typed with only
the left hand. (sigh..again..who doesn't have a life??)
* The ant always falls over on its right side when intoxicated. (we can't find a cure for cancer, but at least we
* The electric chair was invented by a dentist.
* The human heart creates enough pressure when it pumps out to the
body to squirt blood up to 30 feet.
* Rats multiply so quickly that in 18 months, two rats could have
over a million descendants.
* Wearing headphones for just an hour will increase the bacteria in
your ear by 700 times.
* The cigarette lighter was invented before the match.
* Most lipstick contains fish scales. (eewww)
* Like fingerprints, everyone's tongue print is different.
* And finally -- 99% of people who read this will try to lick their
elbow! (sigh..yeah..I am a loser!)